Saturday, October 25, 2008

An update on us....

Happy Fall! Dale started Kindergarten last month and is loving it. As I have observed and from what I learned at his parent/teacher conference, he is doing exceptionally well. I volunteer in his classroom every Wednesday and find it to be amazingly rewarding to work with the kids. It is certainly a great way to spend my day! He has started in SUMO wrestling which is a kids wrestling program sponsored by volunteers with the South Umpqua Mat Organization. He is doing well and loving it! Dale has always been a very creative and imaginative kid and is certainly living up to that. He loves the Oregon State Beavers, Pokemon, Transformers, dirt and rocks. Over the summer he mastered riding a bike with no training wheels so when we get sun, we ride. When it is gloomy outside, we color! I will be graduating in June---finally. Somehow along he way I have racked up enough credits for two degrees. I will graduate with a AAOT in general studies and an AAS in Paralegal studies. I continue to work for the law firm while finishing up school. Hugs

No comments: