| Dale is always so bored, nothing fun to do...ever! |
| Jake and Hunter tackle the barn letters as a team. |
| Big brother steps in to help out : ) |
| Dale sweeps, mops, vacuums and empties the dishwasher....definitely a keeper! |
| Kailee, Jake and Dale ham it up for me. |
| Jakey loves his tomato snack, or does he? |
| Dale gets a workout in before school...thanks Jillian Michaels. |
| He cried until I picked him up then he stole the tortilla off my plate! |
| Remi attacks her poor unsuspecting victim. |
| The boys read their magazines before snack time. |
| Jake and his friend Summer have some chill time. |
| Ha! I am the king of the remote! |
1 comment:
I love all the new photos :) They make me smile! I think my favorites are Dale cleaning and Jake with Remi and the boys reading magazines! Too cute!!! Oh, and of course the picture of my baby playing with his cousins... Can't believe how quick they grow! Love you guys!
Post a Comment