Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin patch

Dale leads the way through the corn maze

Dad and Jake follow the fearless leader

Could this be the perfect pumpkin?

The boys pose in the pumpkins

Or maybe this is the perfect pumpkin?

Family snapshot in the patch

Unlce Tommy, Aunt Kaci and Hunter

Pumpkin cart surfing

All tuckered out

3 comments:

Jessica said...

We went yesterday and had a great time! I'm always sad when summer is over but I do love the colors of fall.

Frugal Chic Living said...

Oh No!!!! Poor little Jake, don't worry sweetie, Auntie Crystal will mail you some Duck gear. I'm so sorry you had to wear those awful colors, at least you matched the pumpkins.

The Wells Family said...

I know Crystal!! It is a losing battle, the poor kid needs some Duck gear because it is nauseating seeing my children dressed in Beaver gear! Ick!