Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beach trip to Bandon

It has been so long since I have updated our blog!  This website decided it didn't like our computer so much and locked it up anytime I accessed the blog.  I am not sure how, but all of a sudden I am able to upload again!  Yay!  The following pictures are from our recent trip to Bandon, enjoy : )

Dale takes a break to read during lunch

Jake patiently waits for his lunch to be served

Hunter and Jake plan their escape

A chair fit for a Jake!

Daddy and Jake

My boys looking for shells

My sweet boy and I

Dale found the perfect boomerang!

Dale checks out the sights : )

Dale and I did us a little climbing to a 'cool' tree

Sweet Jake and mommy

Dan plays football with Uncle Tommy

Hunter LOVED the beach, he scooped sand for hours

Jake waiting for Daddy to play football with him

Dale and Aunt Kaci take off to explore

The litltle boys love bubbles!

Aunt Kaci, Uncle Tommy and Hunter go exploring

Dale in the doorway of a fort he built (with a kid he met on the beach)

Me and sissy pose in front of the boat that bucked Papa Rick off a few years ago...mean boat!

Little sand babies

No comments: